Terms and Conditions
www.irego.com.au is owned and operated by MyndWorks Pty Ltd.
- Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
- You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
The User acknowledges that
- iREGO.com.au do not own the data but provide a means for extracting the information provided by Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) and National Exchange for Vehicle and Driver Information System (NEVDIS).
- For the results the user should always rely on the information contained in the official PPSR certificate.
- MyndWorks or its employees are not are not able to and does not give legal advice on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA).
- MyndWorks or its employees are not responsible for how this data is used or interpreted.
- Once the search is executed the fee paid is NOT refundable except when the transaction fails due to a technical error on our side.
- PPSR search incurs fee for incorrect serial number such as VIN, HIN or chassis number entered by the user.
- Not all accidents are recorded. Only those write-off records captured in NEVDIS are shown.
- A stolen vehicle notification, or the absence of one, does not necessarily mean a vehicle is or is not stolen. The stolen records are shown only for those vehicles that are flagged as stolen in NEVDIS.
- Tasmanian Stolen Vehicle details are not available from this service which can be found here
- We endeavour to provide search certificate in a timely fashion, however since this service relies on the PPSR Search provided by ITSA, there are times when the network is slow or the target server is down. In such scenario we will provide the certificate when the service becomes available.
We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information provided in this site, nor do we undertake to keep this Site updated.
We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in this Site. We do not guarantee this site will be error-free, omission-free or free of viruses. The Content is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
The User agrees and acknowledges that the we are not able to and does not give legal advice on the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA).
The User agrees that our liability is limited to refunding the fee paid by the user for the PPSR Search.
The User agrees to indemnify MyndWorks PL and all its employees including directors and keep us indemnified, against all claims & damages, loss, actions, proceedings, all costs (including legal fees) arising from your reliance on any of the information obtained from our website; or your access to our website.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 and similar legislation which applies in your location, without prior approval in writing, you may not in any form or by any means: adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site.
These conditions are governed by the laws of Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.