Unfortunately you cannot check on a vehicle using rego number or engine numbers. A VIN is required to conduct the search.
YES, this is Australia wide. Will work for any vehicle in Australia.
Any vehicle that has a VIN or Chassis number. This includes Car, Motorcycles, Caravan, Trailer to name a few.
99% of the time YES. However since we rely on the national database, there are times when this database is slow or unavailable. In this case we will provide the certificate when the service becomes available.
Pre 1989 vehicles don't have VIN. Use Chassis Number instead to search.
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is a unique 17 character number allocated to every vehicle sold in Australia since 1989. The VIN is usually stamped into the vehicle structure. VIN is
- Exactly 17 Characters
- Never contains letters 'I', 'O', 'Q'
VIN can be found
- Rego Labels
- Build plaque in Engine bay
- Passenger side windshield
- Door jamb
No. Registration is NOT required for searching.
The information supplied in a PPSR Vehicle Search is extracted from PPSR national register and is considered to be of a high standard however it is only as accurate and up to date as what has been entered into the government and other national databases. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information supplied. Please refer to our terms and conditions.
No. Odometer readings provided by others are only an estimate. So we do not provide the odometer reading which is neither accurate nor reliable.
Absolutely NOT. Infact we don't even have access to your card details.
Our payment gateway provider is ZooZ.
Its pretty safe to use www.irego.com.au.
- We use highest 256 bit encryption for your security.
- iREGO has extended validation SSL certificate from Comodo. Please find more info here .
- We do not ask or store your personal information (except your email for sending the certificate).
- We do not process your payment. Payment is processed by certified payment gateway.
If the transaction fails after the payment is made we automatically email the certificate
when the system becomes available.
Should you wish to get a refund please email us, and we will refund the amount if the search hasn't yet been done.
Refund is available when the transaction fails. Please email your refund request to us.
Refund is not available
- Once the search has been submitted to PPSR.
- For entering incorrect VIN number.